Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Trendy Tot-Big Kid

Have you ever looked at your child and wondered "When did you become such a big kid?" I don't mean weight, I mean when did your baby stop being a baby?  That's exactly how I felt the other day when Ethan and I were having our weekly mommy/son date. I looked at him and was like "woah, when did you grow up and how can I stop it."


Jeans-Lucky Brand, Tshirt-Quiksilver, Cardigan-Old Navy Hat and Glasses-Children's Place, Shoes-Target

Even the next day I surprised Ethan with a train ride into down town and was blown away by how much older he looks lately.

Glasses- Children's Place, T-shirt-Old Navy, Shoes- Kohls

I guess I have to get use to him getting older, but he will always be my baby.( Cue Mariah Carey.....)

Now its your turn. Head on over and show off your Trendy Tot

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...