Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday- Springing into Spring

You guys its almost here! Spring time that is, and I for one can't wait. We have had an unusually cold winter here in Virginia and I'm ready to pack away all of the winter gear.  I've already started working on getting Ethan some new clothes for spring and there are a lot more things that I have my eyes on. I love bright colors and styles that can be dressed up or dressed down.



1-3 Old Navy-     4-7- Gap 8. Children's Place 9. Toms

Some things like the tshirts, sunglasses, and toms, Ethan already has. I just have to finish rounding out his closet with some of the other things we are loving this spring.

Now its your turn. Head over to link up with Trendy Tot Tuesday, and show off your little fashion icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...