Sunday, March 9, 2014

Vacation

I didn't fall off the face of the Earth, I have been on vacation! More specifically we flew to Cuba to see Tim. We took a military flight and were able to spend 6 days in Cuba with him.  It was my first time ever flying alone with Ethan and trust me there will be a whole post dedicated to just that. In the mean time I'm going to show off some photos of our trip. 

Post Mardi Gras parade. He thinks he is a big deal.

Every morning this guy was waiting outside of Tim's barracks to say hello.




Roar!
It was so nice to see Tim and of course it warmed my heart to see my boys back together.





 Nothing makes me happier this this boy and that smile.


Looking off the base to the rest of Cuba.

Picking up coral on the beaches. There is no sand but definitely a ton of coral.



Holy cactus batman!


Every night we were able to witness beautiful sunsets like this.

So like I said a beautiful trip with some of my favorite people. The only thing that could have made it better was for Aubrey to have been there with us but hopefully next time she will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...