Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday- Easter

Easter is almost here, and with Easter comes church and time with family and of course "Easter Clothes".  I didn't think much about what I was going to put Ethan in on Easter Sunday, I thought I would figure it out the day of. But my mom- the same lady who made me curl my hair and wear stockings and giant hats every Easter when I was growing up, decided I shouldn't be a slacker and that Ethan needed to be dressed up. So I said ok, and I'm so thankful I did. He is going to look so handsome in his little tie and vest!




Don't forget the shoes!


The other contenders



So what about your little ones? Will you be dressing them up for Easter? If so feel free to share then head over and link up for Trendy Tot Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...