Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm Still Here

I haven't forgotten about you guys, scouts honor. I've been very busy working on some projects which I will tell you all about as soon as I'm ready, hopefully within the next week or so.

  Other then working on my secret project my husband is home visiting so I've taken a step back to spend some time with him before he heads back to Cuba. Don't worry though, I'll be back here blasting my opinion and life all over the place soon enough. Until then check out some of my favorite post I've done over the years.

1.The Magic of the Belly
2.Understanding Ryan
3.Things Never to Say to a Pregnant Women
4.Stuff We Like-Year One
5. Spare the Rod
6. I Saw the sign
7. I'm not perfect
8. Best Products for Sick Kiddos
9. Mother Knows Best
10. Simple Chores for Toddlers
11. Momma Said 

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...