Monday, June 2, 2014

Big News

I know I've been gone for a while, but I have had a good reason. 

I've been spending time with my family and working on a new project. What project you may ask?

 A new blog all about my photography. I have a ton of posts waiting to go about photo projects I've done and can't wait to get them all up. I plan on getting much more regular at posting on here but want to leave the majority of my photo talk for the other blog Something to Smile About. It will be strictly a photography blog to put myself out there and start to show some of my photos. Its still a work in progress, and I will be adding to it daily until I get it "perfect".
Feel free to follow both an be prepared for a ton of new post in both places. 
Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I wish you lots of success with your photography :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...