Sunday, August 17, 2014

Aging Like Peter Pan


Its my birthday ya'll! But I'm not getting older, just wiser. I figure Peter Pan doesn't age so why should I. I'm 29 today ( for reals, not some made of number)  and feel great.


My 20's have had so many important moments for me- graduating college, getting married, starting a family, surviving this never ending military separation. I can't believe this is the last of my 20's. But I heard 30 is even more fun so I'll have to wait until next year to find out.  

I can't wait to see what this year brings!
Here's to me ( Its my birthday, I can say that right?)

Love, 
The Birthday Girl

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Darling! You look fabulous
    Hope you have had an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...