Monday, September 15, 2014

Capturing Life Through a Toddler's Eyes

Do you ever have those days where you really wish you could just record it all because its such a fun silly day? Well here is a great idea- give your phone to your child and let them be a photographer for the day.

 I did this unintentionally a few days ago and its hilarious how this came out.  It started as a normal day. Wake up, relax at home, and finally get out of the house to get some errands done. First stop, Target.




 I'm just going to throw out an Ugh..... like I said it was a lazy day, I don't have to look cute, right?





While on our journey through Target Ethan found a giant stuffed Olaf doll and insisted his new "best friend" ( yep he said best friend, talk about pulling my heart strings) came home with us.




I finally caught on to what was happening.





After that we decided to continue our mommy/son date with a trip to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Olaf got to come and crash our date too.



Note to self, snowmen do not like chips and dip.



Followed by home to watch what else but Frozen. Who knew how much fun it would be to have random, seemingly unimportant photos of your day become so important to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...