Saturday, September 6, 2014

Isn't That Pinteresting

I've started to fall more an more in love with essential oils and I'm always on the lookout for new ways to use them, so when I came across this I fell love with the idea of using natural products to freshen up my house.

All of those plug in air freshener vials you waste? Never again with this.  Its super simple. Take your empty bottle, pull the plugs out and rinse the bottle and fill  about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way with the oil of your choosing  then fill the rest of the way with water. Put the plugs back in and your done.




We normally use the febreeze duo plug ins so I was able to choose 2 different scents and went with peppermint and sweet orange for a sweet crisp smell.


What I love the most is it doesn't have that overwhelming smell that some store bought plug ins have, its mild and sneaks up on your instead of being overwhelming best of all its easy peasy.


1 comment:

  1. good tip- thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...