Sunday, September 7, 2014

Three

Holy Canoli ladies and gentlemen I have a 3 year old. He's officially closer to starting kindergarten then he is birth. Mind Blown!

We're throwing Ethan's birthday party today as well since it fell on a weekend, but don't worry I'll post all about that later. For now I want to update on all things about the birthday boy.






Weight: 
36 pounds of solid toddler ( or are is he technically considered a preschooler now?)

Height :
38 inches. I only know this because last weekend at Busch Gardens he was finally old enough to ride his first roller coaster so we had to measure him.

Clothing:
What a strange kid. It all depends on the brand. He can wear anything from 24m pants to 3T pants depending on who makes them. Most of his shirts are a 2 or 3T

Sleep: 
 Its been a bumpy road since Tim left but we're finally in a good routine of bedtime by 08:15 and I'm just learning to deal with him being an early riser and consider 7am " sleeping in" and then takes anywhere from a 1-2.5 hour nap most days.

Likes:
He still goes nowhere without his lovey Wally. I've had to replace the thing twice because he just gets gross, I mean really, really gross.

Play Dough- This keeps him occupied for hours which is great on rainy or lazy days.

The pool- I put Ethan in swim lessons towards the end of the summer and he really started to get the hang of it. I'm so proud of him!

Talking- Remember last year how worried I was about his speech? Well that has all changed and now I'm constantly wondering where the mute button is. What a little bossy pants!

Dislikes:
We're currently in month 3 of a meat protest (with the except on turkey sandwiches). Luckily he loves yogurt and other foods that have protein so I don't really feel like he is lacking anything.

The ocean- He loves the sand  and calls it Gods sandbox but when we try to get him in the water its a 15 minute battle and he clings to you for dear life. I can only guess it has to do with the waves.


Milestones:
Ethan started at a new sitter recently and he is doing great with the big change ( our friend had been watching him for almost a year). The new sitter is home schooling her kids, so he gets to sit in on their lessons and seems to be having a blast.

Roller Coaster!- Thats right my boy finally road his first coaster and lets just say he was hard to drag him a way. I knew he was a little dare devil.

Girlfriend- Well as much as a 3 year old can have one. He has a friend that he is constantly telling me is his girl friend. His exact words are usually something like " She's my girl friend mommy, I hold her hand, I love her" Uh oh........

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...